Sunday 18 December 2011

News

Okay, I have some things to say. 1/ Flora RTW is coming around New Years, but we need a runway. SO I am holding a competition. TASK: Design & Make a runway for Flora (Without the flora logo) and send it to me to judge. The winner will recieve either - 50sd, or 1 piece of clothing. 2/ Flora Couture is around the corner. So we need blossoming models. Unlike the Ready-To-Wear collection, we need specific models, who's medolls are similar to: Vampire_, -LimitedEdition, ChuFu, MissLolita_F, etc. 3/ We need more graphic designers for The Couture Collection. 4/ The Model that will represent the Couture collection is Chris - Aka, Sevillana94

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I would also like to be a model, my nickname is candyman981

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to model! My username is RockinEllee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to model! My username is Sta988 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to model for the collection my name march83

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love to model for the couture line :) xXCO-COXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just to Let Zenonas that he is in & that sorry to some people that might apply that I need a certain look! So sorry & congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be a model!
    - oOAudreyOo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to model for Flora! eeleenyte10

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to model, I'm a fresh face and might be what your loving for. My portfolio is: www.itsdejavu-portfolio.tk! Hope you like it, I'll be following the blog regardless.

    ReplyDelete